Saturday, March 29, 2014

Great things

I have to tell everyone that they were right.  Everyone has told me to be patient, to keep at it, to stay strong. That it takes time, keep doing what you are doing.  I want to say thank you for reminding me of all of those things.  I know it may seem simple to say and maybe even simple for some to do but I can tell you that surrounding yourself with great people, people that have been there, are there and are struggling along side you and seeing them succeed has been one of the best things I have done.  I can feel that things are starting to line up.  I have been all over the city shaking hands, smiling, passing out flyers, card, and social networking and it always amazes me how the great connections I make are all very closely related to each other even though they start out a million miles away.  It reminds me that I am moving in the right direction.  So with all that being said I have tell you that all of your encouragement if beginning to pay off.  The phone is beginning to ring, the email inbox is receiving email finally and my Facebook messenger is working.  So I just want to say THANK YOU and I will continue to stay strong and keep doing what I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment